ORDIOR’s Rights Management Blog
From 1988 until yesterday is a long time to wait, but that’s just how long the LA Dodgers have waited to win a World Series MLB championship- 3-1 vs the Tampa Bay Rays! It wasn’t long ago that our sport-happy partner Gravity Stars reported another LA victory, that of the LA Lakers. It certainly seems that these are unprecedented times for Los Angeles sports, but definitely welcome times!
Los Angeles must be feeling a surge of pride right now, and we can’t really blame them, good game, well played. The people of LA are throwing it up, as they should be, with two significant victories in a row like this! So bearing that in mind, we have the perfect anthem for this occasion… What’s the best way to express that pride? Of course, it’s none other than Throw It Up For L.A. from Down3r and LadyDice! Straight from DL Down3r and LadyDice, the LDDL duo!
This track summarises everything about the L.A. lifestyle and the LDDL duo do that justice brilliantly. So brilliantly that the song got a movie placement in Before The Dawn! “Throw it up” produces a smooth sound complemented with an intense lyrical rhythm, and it undoubtedly highlights the passion the two artists have for California. With such passion in this song, it’s only fitting that we at Ordior ensure that we’re here to support the rights and royalties of the artists. Our goal is to allow the creation of these expressive musical journeys to be financially feasible, and we can achieve this by recovering any lost or otherwise unclaimed royalties, and supporting the artists and their rights-holders through any copyright issues that may occur. Ordior is here to support Down3r and LadyDice, and all amazing music that they create, old and new – we do what we can so that all of you in LA can party hard!
The difference in rapping styles and tone of the two artists successfully supplement each other, creating layers to the song. You can hear it increasing its intensity and catchy vibe, like the heat of a well-played sport match! This song is another club anthem and a devotion to the streets of Los Angeles. It is a sheer representation of the best of Californian rap and is produced with raw emotion and admiration that can be heard through both artists.
What If by DL Down3r and LadyDice recently saw a resurgence in popularity, due to the social issues the world is currently facing. Perhaps Throw It Up For L.A. will see a similar boost? It doesn’t have a social message backing it up, but it oozes with L.A. pride! So only time will tell, but one thing’s for sure, we’re going to be blasting it loud and looking forward to the next basketball throwdown, and baseball swing, alongside our friends over at Gravity Stars!
Check out LadyDice at the following official links:
Check out DL Down3r at the following official links:
- Website: www.down3r.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/DLDown3r
- Down3r’s label’s Facebook: www.facebook.com/bluepierecordsusa
- Jango: www.jango.com/music/Down3r
- CottonCart Down3r store: www.down3r.cottoncart.com
- Redbubble Blue Pie store (featuring Down3r merch!): www.redbubble.com/people/bluepie
- Spotify Profile One: www.open.spotify.com/artist/34Rs0y3ogdnT1oGYBloA4K?si=Og7zYvX4Qq-cvOwjVrlayg
- Spotify Profile Two: www.open.spotify.com/artist/4q3VwwEGYza8x6wYhv2JJ7?si=QYcOU5AjR6uKM9iyrD-j1Qo
- Spotify Profile Three: www.open.spotify.com/artist/0Ik8Ikbe7NpHu216p2Dbag?si=sw6S-SnHQuaR2ZnevPRpNg
- Spotify Profile Four: www.open.spotify.com/artist/6boYDDiaBRy4vE8au6DYYR?si=lHTdGKo9QSmxM5qWgFgD-gr
- Book tours and request shows through his BandsInTown: www.bandsintown.com/en/a/14947802-dl-down3r
ORDIOR’s Rights Management Blog