ORDIOR’s Rights Management Blog
Judah (aka Jude) of www.destinyrecordsnigeria.com has been working with Ordior since 2006! Jude runs his own record label called “Destiny Records Nigeria” and he’s spent the past 13 years building his West African business network. Judah is a successful businessman, having built his name in the Tourism, Cruises, and Live Entertainment & Music industry in Nigeria and neighboring West African nations.
He is a passionate businessman whose success stems from his network of successful African businessmen including:
- Mr Joseph Samuel, popularly known as Joe, an executive in Africori www.africori.com, a seasoned Production/Media Promotion Manager, Content Manager and Public Relations Officer/Marketing Officer.
- Mr. John C. Obiukwu, a musician with stage name (Nedjon), an Artist Manager, Publicist and Music Business Consultant.
- Mr. Joel C. Ifeanyi OKOH (popularly known as JCI) is the CEO of Scepters Entertainment (www.scepters.net) that specializes in Artists development/management, conferences, shows, Awards and ICT.
- Mr. Patrick Emekwe, the founder of Pathmatrix Concerns, an integrated brand, and marketing consultancy firm dedicated to the success of small businesses, events, labels, and artists.
- Mr. Ahmed Muhammed Shaibu, an Executive Officer, Concept and Administration at Profile Builders®. Ahmed is a professional in Concept Development; Project Management and Administration; Feasibility Assessment and Enterprise Planning; Business Communications; Structure, Scope and Configuration Management; Enterprise Development and Facilitation.
For the past 13 years, Destiny Records’ contributions to the West African music industry have been in safe hands, in terms of copyright and rights management. Ordior has made sure of this. And Jude’s efforts are certainly critical to the success of this mission. Judah has a deep creative mind with a strong sense of vision. He is a solutions-driven businessman and a result-oriented Business Development Consultant. He specializes in developing businesses from the conceptual paperwork through to establishment and Sales Intelligence Management.
Jude has also been partnered with our partner company Blue Pie Records for over 7 years! As the head of business development for West Africa, Judah and his team work under the direction of Damien Reilly and are responsible for new artist and label signings, development of new touring markets, live performance circuits, and concerts for the Blue Pie roster throughout West Africa. Judah is also responsible for developing new markets in West Africa for our partner company Planet Blue Pictures (www.planetbluepictures.com) and their TV show and Film projects. All of these productions are under Ordior’s protection, and he and the rest of Destiny Records can rest assured that their hard work isn’t going to waste in the least.
With his abundance of local market knowledge, Judah is exploring how Blue Pie can partner with government, industry, and artists to support and monetize the burgeoning music and film industries in the region whilst opening new entertainment industry partnerships in Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa. Judah has been an integral part of the signing of many of the more successful African Blue Pie artists, which means more protection opportunities for Ordior! We look forward to continued success and growth with Judah at the helm for all things West Africa. We are honoured to work for the sake of Destiny Records’ rights management concerns.
ORDIOR’s Rights Management Blog